Sunday, April 17, 2011

In Celebration of Spring

Thank God Spring is here.  I cannot stand cold weather and moreso Winter.  Especially Winter in the northern hemisphere!

So to celebrate Spring, I wanted to add flowers to what seems to be my never ending craft studio, by creating a mobile hanging of felt flowers.  Now, there are a bazillion felt flower tutorials online, but the one I found that was perfect for what I wanted was this tutorial by Pam over at Keeping Life Creative.



I made the flower fuller by gluing the tips of the outside petals together.  Once I make enough of these I plan on stringing them together to add to my mobile.  These flowers can be made for all sorts of crafts such as headbands, broaches, embellishments etc.

What better way to celebrate Spring.  And these flowers won't give you allergies too!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome flower looks like you could eat it, great job on the site design looking forward to some more post :)

    ReplyDelete